Our Macon Personal Injury Lawyer is the Real Deal
We Fight to Get Injury Victims More Money, Because We Can and It’s the Right Thing to Do
When you or a loved one has been injured or a family member has been killed due to an individual or company’s recklessness or negligence, there is no time to waste. Yours and your family’s future is at stake. You need to have the best lawyer fighting on your behalf. It is not a call you should wait to make, but it is also a call you should not make lightly. It does not cost anything to talk to a personal injury lawyer about your legal rights and options. However, hiring a bad or inexperienced lawyer could cost you everything down the road.
You are about to make one of the most important decisions you have ever had to make. Therefore, you want the best advising you. That means you want someone with a history of success with the knowledge, resources and guts to do whatever it takes. If you call The McArthur Law Firm, you get an advisor with years of experience, fortitude and compassion to help guide your decisions. The cost to hire an attorney is the same as it would be to hire someone just out of law school that is just learning the ropes.
Macon personal injury lawyer Kathy McArthur does not settle unless it is in your best interests. Instead, she will take your case to the courtroom and fight to get you more because she can.
Macon Personal Injury Lawyer Ready to Fight for You
The McArthur Law Firm takes great pride in representing real people with real injuries. We do the best job possible to obtain justice for them when they cannot obtain that for themselves. Kathy McArthur founded the McArthur Law Firm to help people stand up for their right to fair and full compensation. Even after practicing law for more than 35 years, she loves her job and looks forward to coming in every day.
Over the course of her career, Kathy McArthur has earned several professional honors, including:
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell (1989-Present)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers’ Georgia Woman of Achievement Award recipient (2000)
- National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyer (2011-Present)
- Recognized in National Law Journal’s listing of the Top Lawyers of Georgia (2013-Present)
- Rated in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Lawyers in America and Best Law Firms in America (2013-Present)
- Macon Bar Association Lawyer of the Year (2005)
- Multi-Million Dollar Roundtable and Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2000-Present)
- Georgia Super Lawyer (2005-Present)
In addition to the accolades she garnered, Kathy McArthur’s years of service taught her that injuries and wrongful deaths are not just about where victims and their families are now. Instead, she looks to where they are going to be 10, 20 or even 50 years down the line. She knows that following a catastrophic injury or wrongful death, time is of the essence. Thus, you need someone who will ensure legal deadlines are met and crucial evidence is found, gathered and preserved.
Bottom line, Kathy McArthur understands that when yours and your family’s quality of life is at stake, you need an attorney who will step up and protect your future now before it is too late.
Georgia Law Firm with Millions in Injury Compensation Recovered
At the McArthur Law Firm, we hold our personal injury attorneys and staff up to the highest standards for trial preparation, advocacy and litigation. As such, we do not let up until we get our clients the money they need to secure their futures. In some cases, that can mean turning down settlements, going to trial and taking a chance. We want to make sure we secure the most favorable outcome possible for our clients. As our case results show, we have done this time and time again, including:
- $15 million verdict for the family of a young man who was needlessly killed in a car crash. That verdict was the number one car crash verdict for the state of Georgia in 2013. It was also a top five verdict for all types of case verdicts in Georgia for that year.
- $2.8 million verdict in 2011 truck crash lawsuit
- $23.2 million verdict as co-counsel in a truck crash case
- $19.1 million verdict as co-counsel in a product liability suit
- $5 million verdict as co-counsel in a medical malpractice lawsuit
- In total, The McArthur Law Firm has recovered more than $250 million for car and truck wreck, wrongful death, personal injury and medical malpractice victims as well as clients seeking workers’ compensation.
It is delivering results such as the above that inspired four-time heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield to call Kathy McArthur and the McArthur Law Firm the “Real Deal.” Evander is one of the fiercest fighters in the history of boxing. During his career, he was known for holding the bar high for ethics in the sport. In addition, he is an excellent role model who gives back to the community and has a proven record of charity. Throughout his life, both inside and outside the ring, Holyfield never had anything handed to him as he fought his way from the bottom to the top. And having seen that same fighting spirit in the work The McArthur Law Firm does, he is proud to associate his name with the firm.
Our Macon Personal Injury Lawyers Will Not Let Up Until We Gain the Maximum Recovery Possible
When you choose the McArthur Law Firm, you are not just getting one lawyer. You get an experienced legal team. Therefore, whether you need a work injury lawyer, car accident attorney, truck injury lawyer or medical malpractice attorney, the McArthur Law Firm can provide the type of legal help you need. You will always speak directly to an attorney and receive the individual attention and respect you deserve.
For more than 35 years, we have fought for clients in and around Macon, including significant results for Atlanta, Albany and Columbus residents. Our legal services also cover those living in Savannah, Augusta and across the United States.
To set up a free consultation to discuss your situation with the Georgia personal injury attorneys, call 1-888-WE-FIGHT. You can also fill out our online contact form. If outside of Georgia, call (478) 796-9380.