Macon Car Accident Attorney Ready to Fight for Maximum Compensation
Georgia Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Helping Nationwide Crash Victims and Their Families
Macon car accident attorney Kathy McArthur, founder of the McArthur Law Firm, brings more than 35 years of experience and a long record of successful results in motor vehicle accident cases. Our practice is comprised of litigation, with a significant percentage devoted to car crashes, truck wrecks and motor vehicle liability.
If you have been injured in a car accident, then your injuries can range from whiplash, broken bones, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and death of loved ones. These injuries can change the way you live your life forever. Insurance companies will likely make a settlement offer. However, they will not offer you everything you need to be fully compensated. You do not have to settle for anything less than what you deserve. W get you more money because you are worth it, and because we can. See what our past clients have to say about our work by watching these attorney testimonial videos.
Successful Car Wreck Cases Handled by Our Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm
Here’s a few car wreck and truck accident verdicts and settlements from our firm that we are allowed to publish (many more are confidential settlements):
- $23.2 million for wrongful death and personal injury after truck accident
- $15 million car crash verdict in 2013
- $5.5 million shuttle bus accident settlement as co-counsel
- $5.2 million settlement for an auto accident in 2009
- $3.2 million settlement for a car pedestrian collision in 2012
- $3 million settlement for a car crash in 2012
- $2.8 million verdict for a trucking accident in 2011
- $2.5 million verdict for truck accident in Telfair County in 2011
- $2 million verdict for wrongful death of teacher in truck accident
- $1.833 million verdict for wrongful death from tractor trailer accident
- $1.822 million verdict for wrongful death from truck accident
- $1.6 million verdict for tractor trailer accident in 2014
- $1.5 million verdict for personal injury after improper maintenance of truck
- $1.2 million verdict for tractor trailer changing lanes on top of passenger vehicle
- $1.1 million verdict for tractor trailer accident in 2009
- $1 million verdict for a truck wreck where a truck rear-ended a passenger car
Why Do I Need a Car Accident Attorney?
The McArthur Law Firm has experience investigating car wreck cases. We prove the maximum amount of money owed when the insurance company makes a low-ball offer. Before you speak to or accept anything from an insurance company, meet with an auto accident attorney to discuss your full legal rights and options.
If you accept an insurance company offer without speaking to a personal injury attorney, then it may be too late to fight for what you truly deserve. It can be difficult for victims to understand exactly what their settlement value should be. Our motor vehicle injury attorneys will carefully investigate your case and then fight to make sure that you get every penny you deserve. Do not assume that what you have been presented is the bottom line—it is only the starting point.
Common Types of Georgia Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Distracted Driving/Texting and Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
Speak with a Macon Car Accident Lawyer Who Will Fight for You
If you have been injured or your loved one has been killed in a motor vehicle accident, such as a DUI, distracted driving or uninsured motorist accident, then you should speak with a Macon car crash lawyer at the McArthur Law Firm.
Our spokesperson is Evander Holyfield. This is because we have a proven record of fighting for our car accident clients until the insurance company makes a fair offer. Otherwise, we will take them to court if it is necessary to obtain fair compensation. Call 1-888-WE-FIGHT to discuss your car or truck wreck with an experienced Georgia attorney today. We serve all the major cities of Georgia, including Atlanta, Columbus and Augusta in addition to handling accident cases in Albany, Savannah and statewide. If outside of Georgia, then call our nationwide car accident hot line at (478) 238-6600.