Committed to Getting Results for the Injured and Their Families
When you or someone you love has been injured through the negligence of another, you deserve to receive full compensation for the impact these injuries have had on your life. To get the results you deserve, it is imperative that you work with an experienced attorney.
At The Law Firm of Kathy McArthur, we are dedicated to maximizing the compensation our clients receive. Our founder, Macon personal injury attorney Kathy McArthur, brings more than 30 years of experience and a long record of results to bear on the representation we provide.
A Law Firm With a Reputation for Winning Maximum Compensation
To obtain justice and fair compensation for your injuries, you need a legal team that can uncover and secure the evidence needed to support your claim, aggressively negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf, and take your case to trial if it becomes necessary.
Our firm is led by Kathy McArthur, one of the most experienced and respected trial lawyers in Georgia. In recognition of her impressive record of dedication and success, she has been:
- Selected for inclusion in every edition of Georgia Super Lawyers since 2005
- Rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating process
- Board certified in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board certified in civil pretrial practice by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Accepted for membership in the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Ms. McArthur and our team of attorneys pursue personal injury claims on behalf of clients who have been injured as a result of motor vehicle wrecks, medical malpractice and other incidents caused by the negligence of others. We also help clients pursue workers' compensation claims.
Middle Georgia Injury Attorneys · Call 478-207-6763 for a Free Consultation
When an accident occurs, your life can spin out of control in an instant. To regain control of your life, you need an experienced and diligent attorney on your side. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help you, please contact us at 478-207-6763 or by e-mail.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.